Business and Finance Process Consultant
- Cebu City, PhilippinesGen. Echavez St, Lorega, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 43,000.00 / monthPHP200004300020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Analyze and synthesize Business Process Assessment; Lead the development of business cases and recommendations.
- Plan and manage the resources, steps, and timeline to ensure the smooth implementation of the agreed improvement on the processes.
- Monitor project completion. Update and advice the client regarding the corresponding billing
- Facilitate project team meetings to discuss deliverables, project updates and feedback, and project issues and improvements.
- Monitor and review the output and performance of the Junior Consultants based on objectives and deliverables contained in the service engagement contract with our clients
- Conduct technical and functional training of the Junior Consultants on matters related to the service engagement
- Conduct client visits 2-3 time per week
- Hybrid work (remote work from home and work at the office)
- Performance incentives and bonuses
- Company events
- Travel opportunities
- practical exam
- 1 online interview
- 1 in-person technical interview
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Internal Audit, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Business Management, or other related courses
- Certified Public Accountant and Certified Industrial Engineer is an advantage
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt is a plus
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in leading finance and accounting and/or operations process implementation
- Experience in using/implementing technology applications
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Operations Management
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Business Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sans Hotel at Rana Cebu, Gen. Echavez St, 6000 Cebu City, Philippines
- Managed Services (Accounting and Auditing), Consulting
- 1 opening
About Infinnum Inc.
Infinnum Inc. provides various services in finance, accounting, business processes and technology with a special focus on “Managed Services” for family businesses through innovative and cost-competitive cloud technology solutions.
As a vital service partner in our clients’ business growth and sustainability, we manage our clients’ finance and accounting departments, participate in business strategic planning, provide IT solutions, audit services, and other corporate governance requirements.
Our client portfolio covers medium to large scale businesses in retailing, manufacturing, distribution and service companies. Up to 65% of our clients are from Visayas, Mindanao and Northern Luzon while 35% are in Greater Metro Manila.
The next 3 years will focus on the regional expansion of our offices and expanding our services to SMEs (small-medium enterprises.)