- Perform problem isolation and analysis and provide a workaround or permanent fix to Clients first level support.
- Escalate unresolved Second Level problem to solution architect, product development team and principal’s technical support.
- Provide 2nd level support by responding and resolving application and system problems referred to us by our customers First Level support. Support is thru email, phone and onsite if necessary.
- Answer technical issues raised by clients IT Managers, CIO on how to optimize usage of Infomax products.
- Conduct installation and verification testing of software products as needed.
- Communicates with Clients regarding Product Support Lifecycles in order not to disrupt operations.
- Conduct regular refresher product training and new product features to Clients
- Perform other job-related task may be assigned from time to time
- Install Infomax products as part of a Project Implementation Team
- Customize client solutions based on requirements documents provided by Services/Solutions Architect Team
- Performs assistance during SIT and UAT during solution implementation
- Implement changes and/or updates to client solutions post-implementation
- Provide documentation requirements as part of the Implementation Deliverables.
- Provide input to Professional Services and other enhancement requirements for Migration Services should a client want to migrate to another platform for the product version
- Inform the immediate supervisor and project manager of any issues that may affect the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent courses.
- Job Specialization: IT/Computer –Systems & Applications Implementation
- At least 1-2 Years of working experience
- Skills & Competencies:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Web Deployment (Apache Tomcat/IIS)
- Software Implementation
- Critical and Analytical thinking
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Educational Assistance
- Emergency Loan
- MS SQL Server
- Active Directory
About Infomax Systems Solutions and Services Inc.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC in February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize the IT investments of our clients by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream. We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower our employees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.