Purchase Orders/Sales Documentation/DRF/BOM
- Reviews PO to Suppliers/Principals. Sends back for correction draft PO from Sales as necessary.
- Reviews accuracy of PO versus BOM, supplier quotation, validates applicable taxes (VAT and Royalty Tax)
- Reviews and signs-off Deal Registration Form (DRF) and Bill of Material (BOM). Provides necessary feedback to the concerned Account Executive and General Manager.
- Review and handles processing of Sales documentation (Deal Registration Form, Bill Of Material, Commissions, Contracts)
- Ensures completeness of required documentation in Accounting files before endorsement of approval to the President and General Manager
- Maintains custody of all hard/soft copy of contracts for deals; agreement with principals and sub-contractors.
Principal/Service Provider Coordination
- Reviews contracts with customers and service providers regarding terms and conditions. Identifies risk exposure and discusses these with the concerned employee and Management.
- Communicates with foreign suppliers regarding Tax treaty relief availment
Quota Documentation and Tracking, Commission Processing and Payment
- Monitors quota achievement, confirms eligibility of Sales and other qualified people for sales incentives based on established guidelines. Responsible for payment of Sales incentive/bonuses as these are due
- Reviews Commission statements of Sales people before endorsement to the President and General Manager
- Provides assistance to the General Manager in updating and disseminating the approved Sales Incentives/Bonus (Commission) Plan for the year. Responds to queries on commission entitlement and payments made.
Bank Relationships and managing company transactions
- Coordinates w Bank Representatives/Managers for company account maintenance; investments and completion of necessary documents related to the transactions.
- Obtains updated interest rates for potential additional placements
- Meets with Bank reps re: investments and transactions
Tax Management, Annual/Interim Audit and Legal Consultations
- Handles tax and other accounting related referrals to Lawyers and Auditors
- Handles BIR assessments, prepares all schedules, makes reconciliation to support NIC/PAN/FAN
- Does BIR Recon as needed for assessments and consulted with the Lawyers
- Prepares all documentary requirements for submission to BIR (for BIR assessments)
- Coordinates interim and annual audit of books for yearend financial statements.
- Responsible for the preparation and timely submission of the Accounting Books of Accounts (Sales, Purchases, General Journal, General Ledger) BIR in the required format.
1. Regualr reporting of Monthly Financial Performance
2. Coordinaton with HR Officer about Asset Inventory
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related Business course
- CPA is an advantage but not required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting role
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
Hybrid work set up