Business Analyst | Hybrid Work Set-Up
Infomax Systems Solutions and Services Inc.
- Makati, Philippines8th flor, 8F ACE Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
1. Performs business requirements gathering from external and internal stakeholders using elicitation techniques and ensures proper documentation of these business requirements
2. Reviews, analyzes and evaluates client's requirements to implement system solutions to support the client's requirements
3. Translates client requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
4. Conducts software design sessions with Solutions Architect and Development to define functionalities of a software for Infomax developed product and services.
5. Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and activities and creating a project timeline based on the milestones and activities
6. Monitoring of the deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
7. Function as a liaison between business users and the technical team.
8. Conducts regular checkpoints/meetings with the business users to ensure that issues are appropriately addressed.
9. Conducts functional testing of software releases and ensures that it's aligned with the business requirements
10.Monitors software problems of Infomax developed products and services from problem reporting to resolution.
11.Supports project delivery by working with the Project Team to document and coordinate user acceptance testing and training plans
12.Provides the necessary support to ensure that all issues encountered during User Acceptance Test are properly addressed and resolved on a timely manner.
13.Manages development of Infomax developed products and services, features and enhancements, as aligned with each product’s roadmap.
14.Conducts Risk Assessment with Project team for identifying risks ang mitigating plans for each assigned project.
15.Consolidates & Validates Build Packages and Patches, as endorsed by QA, for proper commercial versioning and documentation, and handover to implementation team.
16.Formulates pricing strategies in delivering product to the marketplace.
17.Researches on new technologies for use in improving usage of the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or equivalent.
- 2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Junior Executive experience specializing in Marketing/ Business Development is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A good team player.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and communication skills.
- Good command in documentation and project management.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Communication Allowance
- Educational Assistance
- Emergency Loans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ACE Building, Rada corner de la Rosa Sts. Makati
- IT and Software
- 1 opening