IT Account Sales Executive
Infomax Systems Solutions and Services Inc.
- Makati, Philippines9th flr, Rada Thailand St, San Lorenzo, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Achieves the assigned sales target, develops annual plans for the accounts assigned with, and sets performance standards and/or key performance indicators (KPI).
- Prospects and develops new client relationships and new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Gathers and documents information on client’s profile and business requirements before and after meeting with the client.
- Manages and organizes the preparation of documents and/or requirements for bidding with government entities and eligibility requirements of private entities for accreditation and/or annual update of records.
- Consults with the Solutions Architect and the Sales Lead, recommends conceptual solutions for simple requirements of the client.
- Guides and assists the Technical Support in the formulation of technical solutions to client’s requirements.
- Prepares and organizes materials such as brochures and deliver strategic sales presentations to existing or prospective clients.
- Develops innovative proposal an schedule meeting/presentation with a client.
- Defines and agrees on contract terms and pricing with the client and ensures closure of the deal.
- Provides inputs to the Sales Leader for the negotiation of contract terms and pricing with the principal and other 3rd party providers for equipment and/or service requirements.
- Updates self on products, servicers, competition, industry and IT trends.
- Assists Accounting in the collection of overdue accounts.
- Submits representation reports.
- Conducts professional presentation to Client executives and responds to their objections
- Determines requirements of the clients and maps it to the solution features
- Generates prospects using social media and webinars
- Ensures quota achievement by pipeline management.
- Maintain the profitability of each deal to the standards required by management.
- Develops business case to ensure successful acquisition of the solution
- Performs other job related that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or equivalent
- Has 5-7 years of IT Solutions selling
- Experience in directing work of junior sales personnel
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- A good team player
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Good command in documentation and project management
- 75% of the time spent outside of the office for client presentation and visit
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Account Management
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ace Building, Rada St, 1229 Makati, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
About Infomax Systems Solutions and Services Inc.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC in February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize the IT investments of our clients by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream. We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower our employees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.