Inquirer Interactive Inc.
- Makati, Philippines3F Media Resource Plaza Bldg., La Paz, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
1. Plans, develops and implements the company’s SEO strategy.
2. Ensures the company’s compliance to search engine guidelines through the implementation of best practices, preventive measures, and the efficient resolution of identified errors or violations.
3. Conducts regular keyword research for trending topics and provides real-time inputs to content generation and distribution teams for implementation.
4. Leads the conduct of regular SEO audits.
5. Leads SEO reporting, analysis, and recommendation formulation.
6. Collaborates with the Design and Web Development teams for the implementation of website improvements in support of the SEO strategy.
7. Keeps abreast of website tracking and SEO tools, and technologies that the company may integrate into its system.
8. Regularly conduct SEO basic orientation for newly hired content creation and distribution personnel, and best practices updates for all related personnel.
9. Manages SEO Specialists & Analysts functionally and administratively.
10. Liaises with the company’s SEO consultant(s).
11. Liaises with third-party partners and/or suppliers for SEO on behalf of the company.
12. Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
College Graduate, preferably in Communications, Information Technology, Web Development, Digital Marketing
- At least three (3) years experience in SEO with demonstrable success in implementing large and successful SEO campaigns.
- At least one (1) year experience in people management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- SEO/SEM strategies and tools
- Experience in working with social media tools (CrowdTangle,
- Radian6, Social Mention), Google Analytics, DMPs, is preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Information Technology
- web development
- digital marketing
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- La Paz
- Online News Website
- 1 opening