- Responsible in maintaining, receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible to safeguard the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Does controlling, inventory through conducting physical counts; reconciling with data.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): warehouse managing, logistics, supply chain.
- Contract employment
- Amenable to work at Bacolod
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.