Public Relations and Marketing Communications practices are evolving at an unprecedented pace, with insights and strategyd evelopment to assume greater and greater importance in the foreseeable future. This role is for professionals interested in creating PR and digital campaigns built on critical thinking, creative storytelling, and strong client relationships.
The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Project management and implementation, including day-to-day client/stakeholder correspondence, reporting, and execution
- Nurturing relationships with client stakeholders and media
- Driving strategic communications recommendations, including editorial direction, PR planning, and presenting business proposals
The Account Manager will directly report to theAccount Director while working with a multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement corporate and consumer campaigns, across a wide range of verticals—including FMCG, electronics, technology, and fashion.
Roles and Responsibilities
PR Project Management
- Directs activity on assigned accounts, collaborating with the relevant internal teams to ensure that client requirements are met
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with servicing teams and provides clients with timeline and budget updates
- Contributes to the development of high-quality campaigns, story angles, media lists and campaign calendars
- Tracks agency and vendor costs to help ensure profitability and assists in preparation of client invoices
Client Servicing and Relations
- Develops strategic PR plans and provides counsel to clients
- Leads and participates in client meetings
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands, products, services, and marketing developments—specifically, their key issues and challenges, competitive analysis, and industry trends
- Provides client reporting and results in analysis of key programs and initiatives
- Actively identifies and develops new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other efforts from the New Business team
- Manages agency resources to ensure projects are delivered to appropriate standards on time and on budget
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to become a leader in a fast-growing organization, anchored in creating products and services that shape the future of brand communications. The Account Manager will be trained and immersed on the agency’s engines of growth, from content creation to digital marketing to strategic planning and organizational management. The role also provides opportunities to build your network through new relationships with both local and global clients.
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in communications, communications research, marketing, public relations, or related fields at an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Communications Industry (preferably PR)
- Competency with Microsoft Office (Word and Powerpoint)
- Must be critical thinker and results-oriented
Core Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Ability to manage PR projects, from conception to execution
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to assess potential risks and opportunities for current and prospective clients.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases to provide actionable solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to extract actionable insights from complex information.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, layterms.
- Ability to present (communicate) campaigns to internal and external audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to participate in brainstorms and planning meetings.
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales