Business Development Specialist
M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP300003500030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Business Development Sales Specialist
Here at M2.0 Communications, we are storytellers who believe that there’s always more than one way to tell a story. We are focused on telling meaningful data-driven narratives alongside building the best communications team in the Philippines. Our differentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by our diﬀerent service units, as well as our knowledge and experience in stakeholder management, technology, and business PR.
What started with just one employee in 2003, M2.0 now has a total of over 60 full-time staﬀers composed of a dozen manager/director level employees and more than 50 specialists that work together to go above and beyond the typical narrative. To stay at the forefront of data-driven storytelling, we are continuously in search of talents who will help us develop innovative products and services.
Is this role right for you?
At M2.0 Communications, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
What are your responsibilities?
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
How about the package?
We offer a competitive salary package with the following benefits upon regularization.
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Accident Insurance
- Hybrid work set up (3x a week in the office)
Are you right for the role?
To be successful in this role, you are expected to exhibit both technical skills and personal qualities that align with M2.0’s values and culture. The ideal M2.0 candidate must have:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role in a B2B field.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (email marketing, pitch presentations and cost proposals)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Proposal Writing
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening