PR Account Director
M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 60,000.00 - PHP 70,000.00 / monthPHP600007000060000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
What does M2.0 need?
M2 Comms is a PR and digital communication company that adopts a data-informed, evidence-based approach to storytelling. Everything is supported by a methodology that considers all factors; FGDs, surveys, on-site research, data analytics, digital listening tools, and more allow us to innovate as storytellers in an ever evolving industry as we aim to bring out the best in our clients’ brands. We go above and beyond the typical narrative. M2.0 is focused on telling meaningful data-driven stories alongside building the best communications team in the Philippines.
We are looking for a senior manager for the company’s Account Director position, responsible for leading the PR and digital team, accountable for client P&L, relationship building, marketing strategy, campaign development and management, and business analysis.
The ideal Account Director is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader. A seasoned candidate will have the following responsibilities:
1. Provide strategic leadership that leads to business growth
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
- Develop the importance of public relations and digital communication in the client's overall marketing mix.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
2. Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
3. Effectively Manage Team
- Manage a team of three to five account managers who in turn manage their own teams.
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
4. Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
5. Contribute to the Agency
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
- 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably brand or public relations experience at an agency or client company, or product management at a client company
- 10+ years of business experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong knowledge or experience in Internet businesses, account management/coordination, buying, client/campaign strategy, and media planning.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening