- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 23,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP230002500023000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Build and keep a healthy sales pipeline.
- Conduct presentations and product presentations.
- Be the point-of-contact of clients.
- Draft and present sales proposals.
- Acquire new customer accounts.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports.
- Perform other task as assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferred Experience in (SaaS) Software as a Service
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and can work with minimal supervision.
- Hardworking and able to reach deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and GSuite applications.
- Must have a working and stable internet connection at home of at least 5mbps.
- Note: This position will be for a remote work but might be asked to perform onsite/office work if needed.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
MaroonStudios is a technology company founded by enterprising computer scientists and electronics engineers with the mission of delivering strategic, affordable innovations for positive change.
Hence our passion for AI: Affordable Innovations. In a world where 137 of the 196 countries are considered to still be developing, we strive to be part of the solution that will enable these countries realize and reap their full potential.
We believe technology plays a crucial role in empowering society to lead significantly better lives, and that technological innovations, when done in a financially viable and sustainable manner, can transform how organizations work and serve the community.