Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
· Attend to all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
· Assist with the recruitment process by job postings, identifying candidates, conducting interviews, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts
· Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
· Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
· Monitor budgets by department
· Responsible for employee engagements and employee relations
· Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
· Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
· Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
· Issue memos and other disciplinary actions to employees
· Perform orientations to newly hired employees
· Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
· Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
· Facilitate and ensure on time implementation of employee performance evaluation
· Responsible in handling Administrative cases or issuance of Disciplinary actions to employees
· Process payroll by collecting time and attendance records and resolving any payroll errors
· Handle the end-to-end payroll process
· Able to compute payroll using manual and/or automated system.
· Prepare, upload and posting of employees pay-slip.
· Process the final pay of separated/resigned employees and post-employment documents.
· Process and submit documents of other employee-related benefits such as PHILHEALTH certification, PAGIBIG loan, SSS loan- sickness-maternity benefits & SSS Notifications and Reimbursements.
· Filing and remittance of the monthly contributions, loans, etc. to SSS, PAGIBIG and PHILHEALTH.
· Monitoring of the reimbursements –maternity, sickness, employee’s approved claim and etc.
· Preparation and reporting of the year-end tax annualization
· Prepare employees BIR Forms 2316, 2306, Alphalist, and other BIR related document/s.
· Submission of the required reports or documents to government agencies.
· Updated with DOLE, SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH and BIR regulations, guidelines.
· Record-keeping and filing of documents related to payroll and employee benefits.
· Other tasks related to payroll and/or computation of employees’ benefits that may be assigned from time to time.
· Leave monitoring and leave conversion
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or relevant field
· Knowledgeable in all facets of HR
· With at least 3 years of work experience as an HR Officer
· Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting
· Experienced in handling payroll for more than 200 employees
· Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
· Good problem-solving abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be willing to work full on-site (BGC Taguig)
· Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Single Parent Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 1 opening