Executive Human Resources | Investment | Real Estate Industry
Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 80,000.00 - PHP 100,000.00 / monthPHP8000010000080000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in HR in the real estate/investment industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with different people from different countries and backgrounds
- Able to bring in new ideas and best practices from prior HR working experiences to assist the growth of the HR function
- Well-organized, excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy, strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to work unsupervised, self-motivated and a good team player
- Willing to work onsite
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Holdings Company
- 2 openings
About Maxwealth Infinity Holdings Corporation
Maxwealth Infinity Holdings, Corp. offers technical services and solutions in various fields. We provide relevant and world-class brand marketing, software development, and integrated solutions to various industries like E-Commerce, Finance, IT, and the Real Estate industry.