Applications Specialist (Cardiology/Dermatology)
- Applications Specialist will perform demonstration of assigned products, and provide after-sales training on their use to customers nationwide and to MEDEV’s own sales/service personnel.
- He/she will continuously receive local and foreign training but is expected to be able to learn the products on his/her own even before attending the training.
- He/she will also be expected to support the marketing and after sales service activities of the company related to the products.
- Products that will be assigned to the applications specialist include high-end, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, among others, under industry-known brands such as Cutera (USA), VaserLipo (USA), Medisun (Germany), etc..
- The target users for these products include Cardiologists, Dermatologists, Aesthetic specialists/surgeons, and vascular specialists/surgeons and other field of medicine.
- The successful candidate may look forward to well above industry remuneration package, extensive training and career advancement opportunities.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary (based on qualifications)
- Company cellphone with unlimited data
- Accident Insurance
- Health card
- Clothing Allowance
- Overseas/Local Training (subject to travel limitations)
- Company Vehicle
- Fitness Activities (e.g. Weekly Badminton – subject to pandemic limitations)
- Regular Company Events (subject to pandemic limitations)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Working Environment
To succeed in this position, the candidate must:
• Be a college graduate from a reputable university, preferably a registered nurse or any allied health professionals
• Preferably has worthwhile experience as a clinical nursing instructor
• Be able to grasp highly technical information and able to communicate the same in simple terms
• Have advanced communication skills with perfect command of the English language
• Have the skills and patience in performing product demonstrations and providing basic to advanced
training to professionals in the healthcare field, including doctors, nurses and technicians
• Have high energy, positive outlook and professional bearing; have unquestionable character and natural understanding of professional business ethics
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances