MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Software Engineer leverages programs to drive MedGrocer towards more impactful and effective healthcare services. They collaborate with an agile and innovative team of designers, developers, quality assurance engineers, and project managers.
- Translate designs and wireframes into code aligned with user experience requirements
- Implement best practices to ensure performance, code readability, and security
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Develop reusable code and libraries for future use
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that involve innovating current processes and systems to provide a smoother delivery of healthcare services. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities as a software engineer.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform in order to provide holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will learn from and create bonds with.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Design, or any related field
- Open to experienced professionals and fresh graduates
- Willingness to undergo a 2 week onsite training before transitioning to a hybrid setup
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Centuria Medical Makati, Kalayaan cor. Salamanca St
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.