Media Meter is a technology company that tracks mentions across thousands of media channels including newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, blogs, and social media. For us, it’s all about helping organizations understand what is happening in their world so that they can build more effective communications strategies. We do this by revealing conversations about issues and brands in the media, extracting insights from these conversations so that organizations can build strategies around them.
Prepare reports, analysis of available data and interpret client reports both qualitatively and quantitatively. He/She will be responsible for creating reports that maybe classified under the following terms. Basic data to which is the most frequent and easier to prepare and analyze. Extensive data report to which includes massive data and longer duration of content and data analytics is heavy. Last is the analysis report where one requires reading and analyzing each content of clips and coming up with a summary or recommendation based on the data gathered. To do this, the Report Analyst will have to work directly with the Operations Manager and the Assistant Operations Manager to ensure that reports are accurate and delivered in a timely manner and with a level of quality that ensures client satisfaction with every report submitted. The Media Analyst, in cooperation with the Operations Manager, is also responsible for establishing work processes that maximize the time and efficiency of creation of reports and thus ensure pro-activity in achieving company and client objectives.
- To interpret and understand gathered and available data both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Create reports and presentations providing clear analytics story based on assigned clients and can accomplish reports based on scheduled deadlines.
- To present to clients accomplished media data report and can communicate the gathered data with clear understanding of the content data.
- Create and manage report deliverables against detailed scope of work with clear communication of applicable insight and data.
- Responsible for managing media data and other research work for completion of reports and presentations.
- Coordinate across different functioning business units for proper interpretations and development of reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Proactively cooperate in joint company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Updating of data information in the company website.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Must be up to date with current news and social media noise, trends and other current events
Are you right for the role?
Has a bachelor’s degree from a college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Has sufficient awareness of social and political issues
Pays keen attention to detail
Expresses a strong willingness to learn
Enjoys working with a team
Excellent communication skills both Written and Verbal.
Can properly utilize Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Research skills to identify complex data sets.
Creativity in creating reports and interpreting data.
Key Performance Metrics
Client satisfaction performance surveys (Based on Reports and Data Management).
Report Creation and Data management.
Communication and Presentation skills.
Work Ethics and Behavior.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Advertising Management
- Mass Communication