Fishing Operations Data Analyst
- Zamboanga City, PhilippinesCawit, Zamboanga City, Zamboanga del Sur, PhilippinesZamboanga CityZamboanga del SurPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Applies recognized statistical tools and techniques to interpret and analyse data for purposes of uncovering trends, patterns in Bill of Materials (BOM) % and other relevant metrics to enable strategic decision making in preventive maintenance.
- Uses appropriate software to maintain organized and up to date information logs.
- Collates information from a range of sources to produce a single comprehensive dataset.
- As needed, synthesize and draft project proposals to establish project scope, budget, impact, risks, and objectives to receive project funding.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Management and Engineering
- At least 5-year experience in data analysis, operational optimization efforts and other related fields
- Comfortable with statistics, datasets
- A leader and critical thinker with time management skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Cawit, Zamboanga City, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
About Mega Sardines
Mega Fishing Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. OUR PURPOSE - We exist to help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products. OUR CORE VALUES - Give each Home More Reason to be Inspired