Food & Beverage Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Sgt. Esguerra Avenue , PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Atleast 3 years of experience in managing food and beverage
- Excellent customer service skills and customer service oriented
- Excellent communication, coordination, and leadership skills.
- Willingness for shifitng schedule
- Preferably a graduate of Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, business courses or any related courses
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Prime Hotel 70 Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City
- Consumer Goods
- 1 opening
About Mega Sardines
Mega Fishing Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of canned goods. It is the company behind MEGA SARDINES - the Number 1 Sardines Brand in the Philippines, and other innovative, high-quality and value-for-money products namely, MEGA CREATIONS Premium Sardines, MEGA TUNA, and MEGA PRIME Canned Vegetables. OUR PURPOSE - We exist to help the Filipino in nation-building by providing high-quality, value-for-money food products. OUR CORE VALUES - Give each Home More Reason to be Inspired