- Makati, Philippines21F Trident Tower, 312 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Web Copywriter is responsible for producing Web-based content such as health and pet health articles, landing pages, scripts, content tags, optins, and other copies to support the company's marketing and SEO initiatives, serving the diverse communication needs of its customers. Armed with a good understanding of the company's statements and philosophies, he/she can apply the writing style appropriate for each type of output.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce health and pet articles to support content projects and initiatives. These includes (but are not limited to) newsletter articles, infographics, landing pages, E-books/E-magazines and other similar content.
- Proofread content for Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites. Proofread raw transcripts to be used for newsletter articles. Proofread headlines for Health and Pet newsletters
Create scripts for ads, promotions, awareness week videos and social media posts
Produce content for optins, LV wall, and popups to be used for CRO tests
Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations
- With at least two (2) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time Position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 21F Trident Tower, 312 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About MCS Philippines
Since 2009, MCS Philippines has been providing support for website and business operations. Our office is conveniently located in the Makati Central Business District. Teamwork is a virtue that we strongly instill, and we consider each employee an integral part of the company. Our teams work and communicate harmoniously in a dynamic environment. We strive to exercise social awareness through various people-oriented activities like providing scholarships, volunteering in social work, and donating to charities. We are also focused in giving our employees a competitive salary and flexible healthcare benefits, which undeniably help improve their well-being and lifestyle. Be part of MCS Philippines, and join our roster of highly skilled and competent employees.