Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Montana West Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesSen. Gil Puyat Ave, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 38,000.00 / monthPHP180003800018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues to the best of their ability.
- Provide product information and support to customers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information in company databases.
- Follow company procedures and policies in handling customer interactions.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to resolve customer issues.
- Continuously improve customer service by providing feedback and suggestions to management.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and performance metrics.
Required Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in an e-commerce or retail environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms, CRM software, and basic computer applications.
- Positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willing to work Onsite
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- CRM Software
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave, 1209 Makati, Philippines
- 5 openings
About Montana West Inc.
As a globalized company, Montana West is expanding and growing, and we want you to be a part of it! We are opening a new office in Makati Manila and we're looking for top-notch talent to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to help build and shape a new location, and we're excited to see what you can bring to the table. If you're ready to take on a new challenge, please apply OUR VISION What started out as a small western retail boutique, called Chic Avenue, opened by a settler to North Texas in 1998 has grown to become one of the largest western accessories and apparel manufacturers in the US. A simple boutique with a vision to bring great western accessories to our customers expanded into manufacturing with the introduction of the Montana West label to the market in 2002. Our customers are bold and proud with a deep love of family and Country, and we wanted to honor that spirit with a label and collections that reflect that essence. With great design and uncompromising value, we bring the most prolific offerings of products to the western wear market. In addition to our origins in western accessories, we have grown to offer a broader selection of western wear apparel, men’s accessories, western-inspired fashion, and western style jewelry. It is a continued privilege to bring to our customers great design, quality and value in the western wear genre. Our vision is simple: to honor the American spirit and history. OUR BRAND While we started out in 2002 offering the best in western handbags exclusively, we have expanded our brand and collections with all our customers and their various lifestyles in mind into all accessories and western apparel. Montana West serves the iconic American cowgirl and cowboy in their everyday life, whether working at the ranch or at play in the rodeo arena. Our accessories and apparel cater to fashion enthusiasts who are inspired by the combination of mainstream fashion and western-inspired design. Montana West licensing partnerships, such as our partnership with the iconic brand Wrangler, help bring the customers of long loved American western brands, new and ever-expanding options in western lifestyle design and products. OUR COMMUNITY Montana West celebrates the values of history, hard work, individualism, and the American trail-blazing spirit. Ours is a true American story, having been started by a newcomer to America, Montana West is not only a minority female owned business itself, but helps support small businesses, start-ups, and women owned businesses across the nation. With our motto of “Ride and Shine” always in mind, we will continue to bring innovative, quality, and fun products to delight and inspire the American cowgirl and cowboy. WHAT'S NEW !! Our Manila branch office is in Pacific Star Building in Makati.. We are searching for driven and motivated individuals to help us build and grow this new location. If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now and become a part of our expanding company.