- Successful candidates will develop and maintain the existing e-banking and remittance systems based on the client’s specifications.
- Be able to collaborate with the client bank technology teams to implement work requests and support production systems.
- Communicate and coordinate with the team to achieve a common goal
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- With at least 2 years work experience in web development, VB.Net, ASP.NET and C# development or equivalent role
- Must possess a good working knowledge in relational database management system concepts, technologies and methods
- A good understanding in object-oriented programming/design and exposure to full SDLC (and Agile) methodology is an advantage
- Implementation experience in banking or remittance industry is an advantage
- With good team leadership and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About NCore Systems
About NCore Systems NCORE SYSTEMS is an internet banking and remittance software firm. NCore's primary business is in remittance relationship network building for banks and remittance companies in Asia (China, India, Malaysia and Philippines) and Middle-East (United Arab Emirates). This is realized through the blended offering of • NCore's remittance (and e-banking) platforms • and Its remittance relationship networks to foreign remittance partners The mission of NCore is anchored on the provisioning of secure, reliable, efficient, speedy and affordable priced global money transfer mechanisms for remitters to send money worldwide. This mission is implemented through the use of best practice remittance business processes and straight through processing technologies.