Roles & Responsibilities:
- Explore and develop new customer in foundation steel solution;
- Commercial for project and leasing sales;
- Plan, implement and organize customer or consultant visit/meeting to close new sales to achieve sales targets;
- Preparation of tender document, quotation and follow up after sales services as well as ensure timely collection;
- Sales management including sales & project report and execution of sales orders;
- Perform market/competitor analysis and monitor market trend and requirements;
- Prepare marketing and sales strategy plans as part of the Company overall market development plan;
- Drive sales force to achieve key performance result.
- Candidate with at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Engineering (Civil) or equivalent will be in advantage;
- Experience in sales engineering background;
- Commercial sound and specializing in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering field will be added advantage;
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Experiences in Sales especially steel and construction related industry will be added advantage;
- Self-motivated individual that possesses good interpersonal skill;
- Customer oriented with good presentation skill and a team player;
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication.
- Permanent vacancy based in Davao Region & in Northern (Cagayan / Ilocos Norte) Philippines;
- Proficient with good local dialect will be advantageous;
- Comfortable being on jobsite;
- Willing to do outstation work to increase project leads.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Attractive monthly performance Commission;
- Work in MNC organization;
- and with exposure in ASEAN;
- Traveling allowances provided;
- Opportunities to attend seminars abroad.
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Civil Engineering [Geotechnical Engineering]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pulong Buhangin, Sta. Maria, Bulacan, Philippines 3022
- Building Materials
- 1 opening
About Oriental SP Inc.
In 1999, Oriental Sheet Piling (OSP) joined forces in a strategic alliance with the European ARBED (now ArcelorMittal), the world’s largest supplier of steel foundation solutions. We become their sole distribution unit within Asia for steel sheet piles. We combined the technical know-how of ArcelorMittal with our own local in-depth expertise in construction and engineering fields. We deliver stellar services from project planning, application and optimisation, all the way to project completion. Our goal is to captain the foundation steel industry in Asia with industry-leading support and resources. OSP is part of Oriental Castle Group. Over the past 20 years, Oriental Castle has grown from this single foundation steel unit in Malaysia into an investment group passionate in the industries of foundational steel manufacturing, construction, engineering, infrastructure and motor dealerships. Today, we’re engaged in diverse portfolio of industries across Asia, with headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Shanghai. Our mission is to be known for our committed and earnest work ethic, where we bring creativity, innovation and quality into the good work we do. We take a long term view on all our businesses with the vision to champion meaningful projects in and around our communities. To achieve this vision, we empower the great ideas and valued minds with us, with the dedication to turn these great ideas into a reality that positively transform the lives around us.