The Manager for Brand & Marketing is responsible for ensuring the establishment and adherence to PETNET’s branding guidelines. Included in the role is the conceptualization, implementation, and monitoring of marketing efforts to support the sales performance of the Operations/Remittance, Added-Value Products, Loans Services Group, Business Development Group and Forex Group. He/she is responsible to keep track of the competition and other financial service brands as well as to keep up with market trends. He/she is also responsible for maintaining PETNET’s credibility to key stakeholders such as business leaders, and the media. He/she is responsible for supporting the Assistant Vice President for Marketing in various marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Directly manages the Corporate Affairs Assistant, Brand Officer/Marketing Supervisor & Brand Artist.
- Ensures compliance to brand guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Manages the preparation and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Provide brand, marketing, and communications support to the AVP for Marketing.
- Establishes the company’s media relations and executive branding.
- Coordinate with the Finance Group to align rates and costings and with the Marketing Operations Group for proper execution of programs, monitor the results of the initiatives and push the profitability of PETNET.
- Coordinates with 3rd Party suppliers for additional marketing requirements.
- Prepares and presents quarterly reports documenting the ROI.
- Mentors staff in the performance of duties, assigns and reviews the work of subordinates. Ensures accuracy of department output. Evaluates the productivity of team members.
- Provides feedback and best practices to the Marketing team on a consistent basis.
- Confers with the AVP of Marketing regarding problem areas, making recommendations for increasing productivity and changing procedures.
Branding and Market Research
- Ensure proper execution of all branding guidelines, programs and activities of PETNET.
- Monitor competitors through research and different media platforms; provide regular reports on findings.
- Recommend strategies based on findings to uplift the brand of the companies.
- Assist in the execution of campaigns that will increase brand awareness, recall, and retention of customers.
- Provide an updated market price list of products and services, generate analysis and recommendations.
- Study the current small, medium, and large scale players of the industries being handled.
Product/Service Launch Support
- Facilitate new product development in the various segments of the market landscape.
- Worked closely with Operations, Added-Value Products, Loans Services Group, Business Development Group and FOREX Group in aligning timely execution of programs and generating reports for each group.
- Develops and maintains a productive relationship with product stakeholders and business partners;
- Builds the capabilities of the team members by proactively managing the performance and competency development of each team member;
- Implements Performance Management of team members from performance, planning, monitoring, evaluation, and improvement to ensure career progression;
- Ensures that each team member has an Individual Development Plan to facilitate competency growth;
- Clarifies the roles, responsibilities and KPIs of each team member are understood to ensure achievement of targets; reviews and initiates modification as business requires;
- Trains and mentors team members in the execution of their duties, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills, and preparing them for succession planning;
- Motivates, inspires and disciplines, when needed, team members to maximize their potentials and capabilities; and
- Create an atmosphere of respect, trust and accountability among team members to facilitate analytical, problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or similar relevant field;
- Experience: Previous working experience as a Marketing Manager for 2 years. A solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end,
- Proven experience in maintaining a good relationship with Stakeholders;
- Skills Required: Brand Management, Communications, Marketing Research, Product Management Support, People Development etc; and
- Working Setup: Comfortable to work on a hybrid setup at least 1-2 times a week in our HQ located in Legaspi Village, Makati (near PBCom and Greenbelt)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Marketing Communications
- Mass Communication [Broadcast-Journalism]