- Calculate and process employee salaries and wages.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll disbursements.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements.
- Prepare and submit payroll-related reports and documentation.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee payroll records.
- Keep track of changes in employee status, such as new hires, terminations, promotions, and salary changes.
- Administer employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other deductions.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure accurate benefits deductions from employee salaries.
- Prepare the timekeeping of employees.
- Prepare and monitor the leave credits of employees
- Must possess at least a College/Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Behavioral Science or any equivalent course
- With Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Behavioral Science or any equivalent course have an advantage
- Must have at least 2 years specializing in Compensation & Benefits
- Knowledgeable on the Labor Code of the Philippines
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and must be a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ben-Lor Realty Trading & Publishing Corp., Quezon Ave 1184, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
About PRIME Philippines
Property Interactive Marketing Enterprise (PRIME Philippines) is the fastest growing real estate service company in the country consistently providing effective integrated real estate solutions to developers, investors, occupiers, land bankers and other clients. PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards. Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to knowing professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams. PRIME offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success which is why we give a good salary, attractive incentives, and big bonuses. Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.