We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer that has experience in Android and iOS development. S/he will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android and iOS devices. His/Her primary focus will be the development of Android and/or iOS applications and its integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Converts PSD and AI files to working Android and/or iOS UI as required by the Project.
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys mobile and other software applications;
- Fixes bugs, troubleshoots and resolves problems;
- Develops appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks;
- Coordinates with other designers and programmers in developing projects;
- Researches and proposes software programs that are compatible to present projects and future technologies;
- Initiates project testing and implements contingency plan/s in case the system's failure;
- Assumes responsibility of code throughout the development, staging, testing, and production;
- Collaborates and reports to the team on a daily and weekly basis on accomplished tasks; and
- Provides a reasonable timeline for each project assigned subject to approval.
- Provides Technical Scoping Documents, Project Estimates, and Timelines.
- Participates in requirements gathering and analysis and in the documentation of the proposed solution.
- Collaborates with assigned project manager/s and reports to the Mobile Dev't Team Lead.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses
- Proven working experience in Android and iOS app development
- Have published at least one original Android or iOS app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding different project structures such as MVP
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Objective C
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing Company
- 2 openings
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.