- Collect, monitor, and analyze digital media, marketing trends, customer, and web behavioral data.
- Test and develop campaigns, analyze key metrics, and identify opportunities to increase performance across digital marketing channels.
- Track and audit campaigns in a way that optimizes the key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify the gaps in data and apply the digital marketing best practices to come up with efficient recommendations with respect to digital analytics.
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data.
- Create dashboards and data visualization for the campaign and website performance and provide effective recommendations and strategies.
- Collaborate with internal members and translate complex data and provide an easy-to-understand report for clients and management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, statistics, or any related field.
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Data and Google Analytics, and other related software.
- Preferably knowledgeable in digital marketing across social, paid, and organic channels.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Data Interpretation
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office
- Digital Marketing Company
- 2 openings
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.