Q.C. Styropackaging Corporation | Multiplast Corporation
- Bulacan, Philippines1200 H MCY BLDG. EDSA COR SEMINARY ROAD QUEZON CITY, Bulacan, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBulacanCentral LuzonPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Supervises all delivery and distribution activities of delivery checkers, driver, and helper, and prepares weekly schedule of department personnel.
- Prepares and routes efficiency daily delivery schedule.
- Daily coordination with Warehouse Foreman for stock preparation and allocation of scheduled orders.
- Regular coordination with Motor pool Section to ensure that trucks are in good running condition and anticipate potential truck breakdowns.
- Coordinates with QA Department regarding QA attachments and documents as delivery equipment.
- Maintains good truck grooming monitoring.
- Coordinates with Personnel Department regarding Standard manpower requirement.
- Assess department personnel in Performance Evaluation.
- In-charge of over-all supervision of QCSMB delivery Section.
- Coordinate with Sales dept. for delivery schedules
- Communicates w/ FG Warehouse regarding stocks.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree Graduate of Industrial Engineering or any Engineering related course.
- Minimum of two(2) years to three (3) year's of working experience as Delivery Foreman/ Forelady in Manufacturing Industry.
- General ability to understand procedures, operations, and/or operate basic equipment
- General mechanical or technical aptitude and a general knowledge of, and experience in, a skill, craft, or trade
- Analytical thinking for basic technicalities
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Q.C. Styropackaging Corporation | Multiplast Corporation
From humble beginnings as a small styrofoam manufacturer in West Riverside, Quezon City over 40 years ago, QC Styropackaging Corporation has become a diversified and one of the largest food and industrial styrofoam manufacturer in the Philippines. The company produced its first styrofoam products in 1974, utilizing few machines, primarily intended for industrial Styrofoam packaging requirements. QCSC soon became a major player in the Luzon Market and experienced continuous growth. In 1981, the company was ready to venture into the Philippine market and globally. This was accomplished by transferring to a five hectare plant in Sta. Maria Bulacan. Employing professional managers and staffs to run the plant and its Sales Department. Strengthen marketing strategies and distributorship. These efforts were met with very satisfying success. The next milestone for QCSC came in 1991. This is when the management decided to open an affiliated company - Multiplast Corporation a manufacturer of plastic disposable cups and trays. QCSC & MC were truly unknown commodity in the Philippine Islands. This situation was changed dramatically in the next few years. In 1998, there was a cause for celebration when QCSC received the prestigious ISO 9002 designation from the International Organization for Standardization for superior manufacturing practices. Likewise, Multiplast Corporation received its ISO 9001: 2000 in 2004. Up to this day, QCSC and MC has lived with its MISSION, VISION AND VALUES.