- Researching and evaluating potential vendors.
- Comparing the prices of different vendors for gaining maximum ROI.
- Negotiating contracts on reasonable terms for pricing and supply.
- Tracking the orders and ensuring timely deliveries.
- Monitoring purchased products to ensure quality.
- Updating order details into our internal databases.
- Issuing purchase reports including the cost analysis.
- Ensuring stock availability and placing orders as and when required.
- Verifying receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered.
- Resolving shipments in error with suppliers.
- Collaborating with the team to develop purchasing plans and find potential vendors.
- Maintaining good relationships with suppliers.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest market and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Management or relevant field.
- Proven track record of working as a Purchasing Officer or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of purchasing processes and policies.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft office suite).
- Ability to create reports and conduct a cost analysis.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to accurately review the contracts.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A keen eye to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Communication Allowance
- Regularization Appraisal
- Annual Appraisal
- Performance Review Appraisal
- Career Advancement
- Leave Conversion
- Service Incentive Plan
- Employee Financial Assistance
- Year End Bonus
- Paid trainings
- Opportunity to travel for leisure
- Team Building
- Problem Sensitivity
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
About Quartz Business Products Corporation
Quartz Business Products Corporation is one of the largest Information Technology solutions companies in the Philippines. With over 42 years of experience in the I.T industry, we take pride in our business performance and recognized by the Philippines top corporations as a Reliable, Efficient, Professional, Cost Effective and Expansive Solutions Provider. Quartz Business Products Corporation is an authorized resellers of HP. As an HP Platinum Partner, we proudly position HP devices to our clients, successfully meeting their most demanding requirements. Quartz Business Products Corporation has built a reputation of excellent products and services. It achieves this through its strong partnership with leading I.T. brands, extensive portfolio, nationwide distribution, highly-competent sales team and committed after-sales support. We continually expand our quality products and excellent services portfolio to provide our consumers with the best technologies and superior solutions that drive higher productivity, better cost efficiency and more opportunities for our Clients. With our robust financial and operational capacity, Quartz Business Products Corporation has impressive numbers of Partners and we deliver more than 100,000 products nationwide. We provide hundreds of corporation and millions of consumers with innovative, quality products and excellent services for their enterprises.