- Ensures sales generation and achievement of quota.
- Understand business process and IT plan.
- Establishes a relationship with existing and new clients through regular visits and telephone calls.
- Maintains close coordination to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Prepares pipeline report on regular and timely visits.
- Bachelor’s degree Major in IT, Computer Science, or Management.
- At least 2 years of work related experience as a Sales Representative.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent business, communication, social, and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.
- Proactive and team-player.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Business Administration [Agribusiness Management]
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.