RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon Ave, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 52,000.00 / monthPHP300005200030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
What you'll do:
- Web Design and Development
- Designs website graphics and interface.
- Defines user interaction and creates mock-up of a web design.
- Translates web design into code that is workable for the engineers.
- Collaborates with engineers in setting the development process
- Sets and drives web design standards
- Estimate work costs and prepare timelines for projects assigned
- Coordination and Reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Complies with coordination and reporting requirements of the development process
- Lead Web Designers in projects and mentors them with advanced web design and development concepts, practices, and tools
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team and fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement
- Other tasks that may be assigned
What we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any course
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Capable of doing data visualization and knowledgeable in Google Analytics
- Has strong understanding of UX and UI Design concepts
- Adept to web development jargons and concepts
- Excellent command in English language (Written and Oral)
Not required but very useful:
Background in PHP and WordPress
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-Time Office-Based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup, but will resume normal office operations once the pandemic eases. The assessment and interviews will be done purely online.
What you'll get:
- PHP 30,000-52,000 gross monthly salary, depending on skills and results of assessment
- Additional PHP 2,000 WFH allowance monthly
- Bi-annual appraisal and performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Fun company events and prizes
- HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Coher Center, Quezon Ave, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
- 1 opening
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!