Patient Support Specialist
Remedy Skintech, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesLane S, Post Proper Northside, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
As our Patient Support Specialist, you will be at the front-line of Remedy and will provide chat-based support for Remedy’s patients and customers.
This is a role designed for growth - we’d like to start you as a Specialist working closely with our consultants (part-timers) and grow you into a lead as you take on responsibilities and demonstrate excellence in performance.
This role will be hybrid with at least 2 days per week in the clinic and the rest of the time as work-from-home.
Schedule is Thursday - Monday (Tuesday and Wednesday are off days) and hours are clinic hours.
- Handle, triage and answer inbound customer messages on our social media, text and web channels
- Coordinate with the clinic teams and management on potentially problematic patients and ensure these issues are handled and resolved
- Manage the schedule of availability of our patient support consultants who will be a part of your team to ensure we have sufficient coverage
- Audit and optimize the patient journey to ensure we have a seamless booking experience across all of our channels
- Monitor, track and report daily volumes of inquiries, appointments and completed bookings
- Build and maintain the knowledge base so we have a standard response for common inquiries
- Audit and monitor our consultant replies to ensure accuracy of messages
- Design a post care survey to solicit feedback on the patient experience
- Lead the outreach from patients who have complete treatments to solicit Google Reviews
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or virtual roles
- Passionate about skincare
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Empathetic and problem-solving mindset
- Proficient with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Google Reviews) and online tools (Notion, Google Workspace)
- Extremely organized and great time management
- Amenable to work from our clinic at least 2 days per week
- Amenable to work Thursdays-Mondays
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- One Uptown Residence, Lane S, 1634 Makati, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Remedy Skintech, Inc.
Remedy is a dermatology technology company focused on treating acne, which is one of the most common skin conditions worldwide. Remedy seeks to be the trusted innovative acne solution. Founded by tried and tested professionals in dermatology and tech, we are grounded in experience, expertise and continued innovation in the marriage of both fields. We pride ourselves in developing reasonably priced high quality dermatological solutions, because we believe that everyone deserves long- lasting confidence in themselves.