This position supports the Project in all material and labor requirement including tools and equipment and is responsible for all claims and variation work of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate project requisitions
- Prepare the data of project cost and related control measures.
- Perform comprehensive quantity take off (Bill of Materials) for Structural and Architectural Works.
- Outsource prices and material costs from suppliers, contractors/subcontractors
- Evaluate Sub-contractor progress billing accomplishment
- Evaluate change orders and variations
- Other duties required by the immediate head
- Graduate Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Architectural, Professional License (Passed Professional License Exam) in Engineering or Architectural.
- At least 2-years’ experience in related field
- Experience in estimating and cost engineering with jobsite experience
- Knowledgeable in estimating software like Bluebeam Revu or equivalent software.
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft applications.
- Cost Estimating Software
- Quantity Surveying