SG Interactive, Inc.
- Bacolod, PhilippinesBacolod, Western Visayas, PhilippinesBacolodWestern VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
An SG Interactive Project Manager is responsible for ensuring positive communication and coordination of SG Interactive’s products and services through effective project management, strong organizational techniques, and superior communication.
- Project/task setup.
- Task assignment.
- Project performance.
- Project evaluation.
- Scope/budget management.
- On-time delivery tracking.
- Resource forecasting and management.
- Work closely with Design Managers to delegate and assign projects based on capacity, expertise, and skill.
- Work with the Design Manager to ensure designers have the tools necessary to complete the project.
- Help designers interpret instructions.
- Address concerns/issues immediately with Creative Managers.
- Maintain an ongoing project timeline that charts current project and designer performance.
- Maintain open communication/dialogue with your team members.
- Follow the daily tasks and be on top of emails, calls, and timelines.
- Follow the structure and processes of daily tools – Jira, Harvest, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Slack, DocuSign.
- Work from the supervisors' feedback.
- Maintain a clean and functional workstation.
- Manage project tracking and databases.
- Practice critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Acknowledge updates and announcements.
- Notify superior of time-off requests or emergencies in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company protocols and procedures.
- Notify executive staff of any issues and/or more efficient ways to accomplish tasks, as well as suggest tasks that may complement the current task.
- Proactive in the workplace and implement new processes to increase productivity.
- Prepare work to be processed by the Executive Team.
- Disseminate required information to the team members as instructed.
- Work closely with the Design Managers to delegate and assign projects to designers based on current workload and design expertise and skills.
- Collaborate with the design team and Design Managers to ensure that designers have the tools and materials necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Help designers interpret instructions.
- Address issues/concerns immediately with designers and Presentation Managers.
- Maintain an ongoing project timeline that charts the status of all approved design projects and designer performance.
- Responsible for solving client issues and making practical decisions to ensure company and client satisfaction.
- Great organizational skills
- Customer service/communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, WebEx/GoToMeeting (a plus)
- Must be a team player and gets along with others easily
Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, and objection handling skills
- Prior experience and knowledge in Project Management software and or technology solutions are desirable.
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Key attributes (IE; entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable and action-oriented, etc.)
- Willing to work on the graveyard shift, shifting schedule, and weekends
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bacolod, Western Visayas, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 1 opening
About SG Interactive, Inc.
We are a premiere Software and Design agency expanding our operations to Makati City, Philippines. We design presentations that sell. Invest in a great first impression and upgrade your PowerPoint presentation. By hiring a PowerPoint Expert, you'll take your presentation to the next level. Our experienced designers can transform your existing presentation into sales perfection.