Job Location: Philippines
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business and managing existing client relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and grow your career in the research industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities by conducting market research, identifying potential clients, and networking with industry contacts.
- Develop and execute business development strategies to meet revenue targets and increase market share.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with research teams to develop proposals and presentations for potential clients.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations to present research findings and solutions.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales and client information in the company's CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in business development, sales, or account management in the research industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Administration
- Social Sciences [Psychology]