Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Customizer
Elite Talent Recruit
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 70,000.00 - PHP 100,000.00 / monthPHP7000010000070000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Area of Responsibility
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Create development design specifications.
- Create design documents for customer understanding and acceptance.
- Present documentation and application design to customer.
- System configurations
- Conduct feature testing of standard and independent software vendor (ISV) solution functionality.
- Assist in the identification and creation of process test scenarios.
- Assist with the preparation of training and other documentation.
- Conduct function testing with developer and customer.
- Deploy security roles
- Assist in the creation of User Acceptance test scripts.
- Conduct data acceptance testing
- Conduct process testing
- Support End User training as defined in the project scope
- Provide input to the creation of Solution Backlog and high-level estimation process.
- Release Planning
- Provide input to the Sprint Backlog creation
- Attend Sprint Planning Meetings (visioning/planning meetings)
- Attend Daily Sprint Cycle Meetings
- Create development design specifications
- Conduct feature testing of standard and ISV functionality
- Assist in the identification and creation of process test scenarios
- Assist in the generation of Daily Build
- Assist in the process of Sprint testing
- Attend the Sprint Technical preview sessions
- Attend the Sprint Post Mortem sessions
- Master’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 to 2 years management experience.
- At least 5 to 7 years consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
- Experience in core application functionality, implementation methodology, and application technology stack.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge in Power BI and PowerApp is preferred.
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams is preferred.
- High degree of insight and analytical skill.
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals; able to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities.
- Clear and effective communication
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems..
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Referral Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- 13th month pay
- CRM Software
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About Elite Talent Recruit
We’re using an IT industry solution to transform the process of recruitment management in different industries. Elite Talent Recruit is committed to building a culture that advocates diversity, inclusivity, and growth. If you are a talented, output-driven individual that shares our values, feel free to submit your application.