- Deep interest in database design, management, research, and data analysis.
- Reports to Data Management Lead
- Performs other related duties and work beyond business hours as required.
- Adheres to all company policies, processes, and business ethic codes.
- Design and deploy databases, data warehouse, data marts in a well-structured manner based on industry standards and best practices.
- Develop, Unit Test, and Deploy data pipelines and ETL flows in a well-structured manner based on industry standards and best practices.
- Debug reported issues by QA and/or customers.
- Participate during sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings and sprint review.
- Expected to undergo trainings and certifications to technologies not limited to the technologies being used and/or supported by the team but will aid in the tasks of data engineering.
- Perform similar duties aligned with the proper execution of roles and responsibilities assigned
A. Minimum Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field
(AND/OR) An equivalent of the same in working experience
B. Minimum Experience/Training
Experience in managing or administering database systems
Knowledgeable with Agile Methodology is a plus.
Experienced with administering and/or managing Windows Servers and/or RHEL is a plus.
Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with effective communication skills
Comfortable with at least 1 programming language
Knowledgeable with at least 1 of the following MSSQL, Postgre, MySQL, or any NoSQL technologies.
Familiarity with Data Warehousing concepts
D. Soft Skills
Persistent and with Integrity.
Collaborative and Patient.
Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Innovative and Resourceful.
Attention to detail.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening