DevSecOps Lead Engineer
Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- DevOps Lead Engineer handles the entire DevOps lifecycle and is accountable for the implementation of the process. They should possess sound knowledge of various tools and technologies used by other team members.
- Liable for automating all the manual tasks for developing and deploying code and data to implement CD/CI continuous deployment and continuous integration frameworks. also held responsible for maintaining high availability of production and non-production work environment.
- Recognizing the security threats, and configuring the environment, should have up-to-the-minute details of cybersecurity threats and the latest software. should also possess knowledge of the implementation of risk assessment techniques and the latest security best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The DevOps Lead Engineer is responsible for creating software deployment strategies that are essential for the successful deployment of software in the work environment. Identify and implement data storage methods like clustering to improve the performance of the team.
- Responsible for coming up with solutions for managing a vast number of documents in real-time and enables quick search and analysis. also identifies issues in the production phase and system and implements monitoring solutions to overcome those issues.
- Will stay abreast of industry trends and best practices. conduct research, tests, and execute new techniques which could be reused and applied to the software development project.
- Accountable for designing, building, and optimizing automation systems that help to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Develops self-service solutions for the engineering department to deliver software with excellent quality and speed. also involved in designing and developing scaling strategies, automation scripts, and solutions to implement, streamline, and execute the software.
- Involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools, and maintaining configuration management, and accountable for conducting training sessions for the juniors in the team, and other groups regarding how to build processes wherein the dependencies are showcased in the code. also answerable for the architecture and technical leadership of the complete DevOps infrastructure.
- Lead Engineer also deals with tasks like management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions across various sites.
- The primary role of the DevOps Lead is to assist the junior members of the team who are aware of technologies. also train development department personnel about reusable tools and patterns.
- Should be a people person who is capable of developing a good rapport with other people in the organization. He should inspire trust and confidence in seniors, juniors, and other members of the team, who then follow his judgments, directives, and insights.
A. Minimum Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field. (AND/OR) An equivalent of the same in working experience.
Should have ample work experience in the same domain.
B. Minimum Experience/Training
Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field, DevSecOps, AI/ML engineering projects, and technical architecture specifically.
Shall possess strong architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in cloud or traditional.
Shall have experience in large-scale, high-performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS / Azure / google.
Should possess knowledge Unix/Linux, monitoring, editing, and command-based tools is essential.
Knowledge of DevSecOps and CI/CD patterns
Strong analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability and ability to work under pressure.
Networking, infrastructure, security, and application knowledge.
Demonstrable experience of DevSecOps and Agile principles.
Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems (e.g. Ansible).
Experienced with administering and/or managing Windows Servers and/or RHEL Linux.
Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on.
Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, and networking protocols, such as TCP/IP as well as their underlying implementations
Great interpersonal and communication skills
C. Soft Skills
Persistent and with Integrity.
Collaborative and Patient.
Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Innovative and Resourceful.
Attention to detail.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening