The candidate will be hired as a Technology Engineer for Pre-Sales and shall be based in Metro Manila for Trends HO or Metro Cebu for Trends Cebu.
The candidate may be required to go to travel to various parts of the Philippines depending on the need to perform his/her duty as indicated.
The candidate is expected to work between 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM based on the company’s regular working hours but maybe requested to extend beyond working hour if need be.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate is expected to assess, gather information, and provide solution design to customer requirements with regards to data center facility components and facility build, which are reflected on the pre-sales request form submitted by the sales resource team.
- The candidate is expected to prepare and provide a complete, timely, and accurate data center facility BOM (bill of materials), including other required technical documents (i.e. diagrams, technical brochures, design presentations, computer-aided drawings, etc.) to sales team. Estimate/quantify work items based on approved construction drawings, existing field conditions, and specifications. Prepare quantity takeoff and evaluate cost proposals. Review bid documents and construction technical specifications and provide responses to technical compliance.
- The candidate is expected to coordinate the transition between pre-sales specification and implementation engineering once the proposal has been awarded, provide technical direction or support to implementation team during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- The candidate is expected to present data center facility product portfolio and manage POC (proof of concept) and technical walkthrough of product features to customers.
- The candidate is expected to establish excellent relationship with customers and principals/partners.
- The candidate is expected to collaborate and work cohesively and effectively with the sales resource team, as well as within Converged Access Data Center Infrastructure business solutions group
- The candidate is expected to display a good level of technical expertise or experience and establish credibility with the customers.
- The candidate is expected to attend and participate on meeting requests, surveys, bidding conferences, and other technical related events.
- The candidate is expected to create Data Center Floor plans including but not limited to Racks, UPS, Precision Cooling Units, CCTV Cameras, Door Access Controls, electrical diagrams, panel schedules, using computer-aided design (CAD)
- The candidate is expected to perform other task assigned by the management team.
A. Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- Has experience on electrical design, quantity survey/estimate
- Preferably with background on construction and data center facilities
- Must be a licensed electrical/mechanical engineer.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and AutoCAD (2D/3D)
- Knowledgeable in electrical/mechanical standards (Local and International)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening