Head of After Sales and Customer Success
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, LaunchGarage, Quezon City, Eastwood, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 40,000.00 - PHP 60,000.00 / monthPHP400006000040000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Do you have a passion for food, business, and digital technology?
Do you enjoy talking to local Filipino business owners and helping them find solutions to their everyday problems?
Would you enjoy virtually troubleshooting and assisting businesses from all over the Philippines to better understand and use an innovative tablet-based point-of-sales + inventory system that can simplify the running of their business and make their lives easier?
If so...then this might be the perfect role for you!
Customer happiness is a very important part of any company, but at UTAK POS we aim to go the extra mile by making life easier for our local customers - many starting new and small food, service and retail buisnesses, often using this kind of POS and Inventory technology for the first time.
We pride ourselves on our hands-on, extra supportive customer support - and expect a very high degree of patience, empathy and warmth in all new members joining the department.
The ideal person for this role would be fully responsible for assisting clients with any product queries, concerns, or troubleshooting requests via call, text or Messenger, and thus must possess a comprehensive understanding of the product, as well as a capability to learn and understand new features quickly.
He or she must be able to manage and coordinate well with a team, working closely with Logistics to help track and coordinate package deliveries, with Finance to assist with creating new accounts, and with Tech to relay key information to and from clients regarding their concerns.
- Lead the After Sales and Customer Success team, manage shifting schedules and key responsibilities, set and manage KPIs, and report these metrics to the management
- Be able to plan, strategize, and execute new and innovative ideas to improve operations, processes, and protocols within the team
- Respond to client queries and troubleshooting requests via Messenger or call
- Help coordinate package deliveries with Logistics team
- Help coordinate new account requests with Finance team
- Assist Tech on prioritizing urgent tasks and follow up on technical fixes
- Making sure all client queries have been properly resolved / acknowledged
- Assisting in encoding menus for clients
The role will suit a problem solver by nature, passionate about helping local businesses and being understanding if they are sometimes lost or confused using the software, or if they don't know how something works.
- A sincere passion for helping local and small businesses (food, retail, service, franchise, milk tea, sari-sari stores)
- Extensive product knowledge of our POS and inventory system
- Critical thinking and problem solving (can pinpoint issues and suggest workarounds)
- Attentiveness and organization
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Extremely organized and responsive
- Familiar with the pain points of food, retail, and service business owners
- A love for technology and its benefits
- Some background in doing fast-paced problem solving for local customers via phone or in-person
- Service-oriented and iniative-driven
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LaunchGarage, Quezon City, Eastwood, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening