- Should be able to deliver projects in Agile Project planning budgeting scoping managing customer expectations.
- Handle the project delivery end to end Team handling and mentoring
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Accountable and ensuring everyone on the team understands the project s goals and scope.
- It is assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the group and organization.
- Facilitating scrum events daily standups other meetings as needed.
- Develop schedule and cost plans that support the business objectives timelines budgets resources milestones and project deliverables.
- Lead teams in implementing Scrum in order to maximize velocity.
- Manages project execution to achieve the highest value project deliverables within the established schedule and budget.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team.
- Facilitating discussion decision making and conflict resolution Assisting.
- 7 to 10 Years Experience
- NET Tech Manager Scrum Master Required to manage the overall delivery of development and enhancements projects.
- Background in the Banking/Telecom domain is plus.
- Should have handled the delivery of large web-based application end to end.
- Should be able to handle both waterfall and Agile execution models.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a team.
- Ability to conceptualize design and deliver applications.
- Exceptional communication organization and time management skills.
- C#, Python, DOTNET, ASP DOT NET MVC, MS SQL Server, MS Project, SSIS, Agile Management, Project Portfolio Management, Capacity Management, Application Troubleshooting, Web Application Design, Integration Test Results, Web Application, Application Deployment Plan, Application Maintenance Report.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
About Ventaja International Corp. (PayRemit)
Launched in 2015, PayRemit started as a payment gateway installed in e-Commerce shops that cater to Filipino migrant workers so they can pay and update their SSS, Pag-IBIG, and Philhealth contributions. In 2017, PayRemit was transformed into a PayRemit Shop on Facebook, making it possible for migrant workers to shop online and pay with remittance. Today, PayRemit has evolved into an e-commerce platform dedicated to Filipino and Indian migrant workers so they can shop for their families back home. PayRemit has also made it possible for customers to purchase items on buy-now-pay-later schemes. Because of that, Filipinos and Indians in the Middle East, Europe, and Asia can start buying items like home appliances and gadgets and have them delivered to their families in the Philippines and Kerala. https://www.facebook.com/PayremitPhilippines/