Zenith United Electric Corporation
- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱50,000.00 - ₱60,000.00 / monthPHP500006000050000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Supervisor to promote our company's brand and image as a market leader in the supply of reliable electrical and lighting products. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. The Supervisor should be proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
- Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on strategies.
- Manage the Creative Team to ensure that all outputs are aligned with the approved strategies and are executed on time.
- Essential Functions:
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Collaborate with Brand Managers & Sales Managers to develop and execute marketing strategies to strengthen the position of product/brands in their respective markets in order to meet business objectives.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the electrical/lighting industry and product is an advantage but not requires
- Ability to develop and implement strategic sales and marketing strategies
- Strong background in digital marketing techniques, various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of the elements and principles of design
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Advertisement Design
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 opening