Application Reminder: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Quality function.
- Functions as 1st level of escalation in terms of Quality performance and reports.
- Performs regular Quality audits based on accepted standards in sampling to ensure delivery is consistent and at par with client standards.
- Provide real-time notification to front-line processors / agents on observations gathered from monitoring
- Facilitates Calibration sessions with the Operations team and the Client
- Generates timely and accurate reports wherein daily, weekly and MTD scores are available on an agent, team and SOW level
- Assists in implementing plans and strategies designed and developed for rolling-out quality initiatives to the operations team
- Conducts Weekly/Monthly business reviews with stakeholders on overall Quality and CSAT performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
*Terms and conditions apply
What are we looking for?
- Open to college graduates and college undergraduates with relevant work experience
- With at least 2 years relevant experience in Quality Auditing/Quality Assurance
- In depth and excellent knowledge in using Avaya CMS application
- Excellent knowledge in using Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates advance knowledge in real time management and exhibits strong decision making skills in executing real time action plans
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu