Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists employees and dependents with medical related concerns and refers to health care providers as necessary
- Assists in giving medical treatment and nursing care to sick or injured employees and/or refer them to the doctor for medical or dental treatment, when needed
- Assist in dispensing medicines, checks medicine stock level and requests for replenishment
- Assist in coordinating with doctors as to the progress of patients under medication. Assists and coordinates with the hospital personnel/doctors to facilitate processing of records and documents needed for work-related medical cases
- Assist in ensuring that required laboratory tests and medical certificates submitted for pre-employment requirements are evaluated and coordinated with the Attraction team
- Assist on Annual Physical Exam (APE) of regular employees. Assist in summarizing, evaluating and preparing reports on the result and informing concerned employees. Assist in reporting and follow-up non-attendees of APE. Assist in implementing nursing activities based on identified health problems through health teachings and counseling
- Encodes and updates Dental and Medical expenses of dependents in the Medex Program
- Assists in the pick-up of billings at accredited Health Care service providers
- Processes requests for payments and monitors checks for payment to ensure prompt settlement of all medical-related statements of account
- Conduct and coordinate scheduling, collecting, submission and payment of Potable Water Samples
- Initiates and assists in the implementation of the Occupational Health Programs/Employee Welfare Programs
- Prepares OSH reports and materials.
- Assist on accomplishing and submitting required reports to the Department of Labor and Employment on time and maintain receiving copy
- Implements Medical-related DOLE & DOH policies in the Workplace
- Coordinates with and informs the OSH Department regarding work-related accidents requiring investigation. Monitors work-related illnesses and health hazards and implements related Programs
- Assists in maintaining the employee medical records. Checks and updates the 201 medical records, medicine log sheet forms (field, base), MOA's with Hospitals, Laboratories, Dentists and Doctors, PHIC Member Data Records (MDR).
- Facilitates and/or assists in the SSS reimbursements. Ensures all SSS reimbursements are processed on time.
- Assist in Regular monitoring of OSH’s List of Legal and Other Requirements (LLOR) and closely coordinate with process owners their updates and compliance.
Other Related Tasks
- Assists, checks, and prepares needed supplies during Medical Missions.
- Assist in facilitating medical activities (i.e. General Health Status Monitoring, vaccine administration, PPE distribution, etc.) during normal and unprecedented events, when needed.
- Initiates processing of the department’s purchase requisitions for safety and medical-related supplies
- Initiates and/or assists in the 5S Workplace Program of the Company.
- Conforms to the company’s Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and Information Security Management Systems policies, standards, procedures and guidelines based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001 International Standards.
- Reports Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and Information Security events/incidents or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity of the 201 medical files.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Bachelor of Science in any medical-related course
- Preferably a Registered Nurse
- Preferably with at least six (6) months of a related experience
- 1 vacant position in Davao City
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy Sr. Street, Poblacion District, Davao City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture