Fund Administration Officer
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Fund Administration Officer is responsible for performing various fund administration of Mutual Funds and assists the Fund Administration and Reconciliation Manager as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles registration, renewal of applicable licenses and permits mutual funds and alternative products.
- Preparation of requirements and filing of application for Additional Capital Stock. Coordinates with Compliance Officer in filing with the SEC the application documents for Additional Capital Stock.
- Preparation, including logistics, for annual (ASM) and special shareholders’ (SSM) meetings. This also includes creation of timeline of activities, monitoring of task checklist against identified point-persons, and Certifications for the Corporate Secretary. Coordinates with CS Team in monitoring shareholders proxies to determine quorum
- General Information Sheet (GIS) preparation and submission to Corporate Secretary, within 30-days after ASM or SSM.
- Handles management of records related to accounts tagged as Qualified Buyer.
- Handles all regulatory compliance requirements and reporting for all funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably in university degree in economics, finance, business, accounting or similar courses
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, particularly in Fund Administration
- Certified Investment Solicitor is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services industries and asset management products
- Knowledge in Fund Administration and SEC Regulations
- Efficient and thorough; strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment; firm commitment on quality and excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout an organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a relatively unstructured environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as familiarity with trading systems (Bloomberg etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts, experience with bank accounting and financial statement analysis (highly preferred)
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues / problems
- High level of integrity
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust). In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients. Why join us? ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD2.57 billion in assets under management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients. ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (1st Place) for 2019, The Asset Benchmark Research - Top Investment House (2nd Place) for 2018, The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally. ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.