The Fund Administration Officer is responsible for performing various fund administration of Mutual Funds and assists the Fund Administration and Reconciliation Manager as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles registration, renewal of applicable licenses and permits mutual funds and alternative products.
- Preparation of requirements and filing of application for Additional Capital Stock. Coordinates with Compliance Officer in filing with the SEC the application documents for Additional Capital Stock.
- Preparation, including logistics, for annual (ASM) and special shareholders’ (SSM) meetings. This also includes creation of timeline of activities, monitoring of task checklist against identified point-persons, and Certifications for the Corporate Secretary. Coordinates with CS Team in monitoring shareholders proxies to determine quorum
- General Information Sheet (GIS) preparation and submission to Corporate Secretary, within 30-days after ASM or SSM.
- Handles management of records related to accounts tagged as Qualified Buyer.
- Handles all regulatory compliance requirements and reporting for all funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness
- Relevant educational qualifications, preferably in university degree in economics, finance, business, accounting or similar courses
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, particularly in Fund Administration
- Certified Investment Solicitor is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the banking and financial services industries and asset management products
- Knowledge in Fund Administration and SEC Regulations
- Efficient and thorough; strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline-driven environment; firm commitment on quality and excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout an organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a relatively unstructured environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as familiarity with trading systems (Bloomberg etc.)
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts, experience with bank accounting and financial statement analysis (highly preferred)
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues / problems
- High level of integrity
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Asset Management
- 1 opening