Agent Image’s VIP Web Consultant is responsible for providing support to any Agent Image VIP clients and/or potential VIP clients through various channels such as phone call, email and/or slack. A VIP Web Consultant is also responsible for handling VIP clients that purchase AgentPro, Semi-Custom, ImagineStudio and True Custom website products.
A VIP Web Consultant should be able to handle customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner, identify the problems and offer solutions and recommendations that will improve clients’ websites. Additionally, a VIP Web Consultant must possess great interpersonal communication skills to better convey client requests to Agent Image’s production team.
- Assist our clients through the website production process until their website is launched.
- Act as the bridge between our clients and the production team.
- Ensure the project remains within scope.
- Report the progress of projects to clients on a regular basis.
- Try to keep the project timeline within the approved schedule.
- Proactively make suggestions to clients on how to improve their online presence through industry best practices.
- Design the Homepage, Inner Pages, and Custom Requests in collaboration with the client
- Come up with not just aesthetically pleasing designs, but also designs that are functional and user friendly
- Must maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Assist in tracking web project issues and drive their resolution.
- Create project status reports and deliver status updates to clients and managers.
- Coordinate with our Los Angeles office by phone & email.
- Anticipate errors in the projects prior to clients calling customer support or sales.
- Successful launch of projects with little to no tweaks from Quality Assurance.
- Be proactive in reviewing the websites for possible issues and revisions.
- Constantly answer phone calls to support Agent Image VIP clients and provide quality customer service and web consultations.
- Properly document customer’s request and issue related to any company product and services through different channels such as phone call, email and chat.
- Can identify issues, needs and requirements of customers and record it via case on company’s internal management system and handle it in a timely manner.
- Ability to utilize any internal and external resources to provide resolution and/or suggestions to enhance a client's website.
- Setting client’s expectations for turnaround time of services provided.
- Report or escalate issues to the production team and efficiently follow up on tasks to meet deadlines ensuring completion of due dates and cases.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with existing and potential clients to effectively promote product solutions based on client needs and budget.
- Must be well-organized, self-directed and able to multitask, understanding the importance of detailed professional-quality work.
- Meet the team metrics set by the Management
- Can adapt to sudden changes implemented by management.
- Share any information on how to handle unfamiliar or difficult customer concerns for the team’s efficient performance.
- Customer service driven.
- Understands and follows company processes and policies.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Customer service driven
- Background in customer support with at least 1 year experience servicing customers in the U.S. / North America
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with at least a neutral North American accent, including the ability to explain and present technical information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
- Great analytical and innovative problem solving skills
- Can work on a night shift schedule and/or over time
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with website content management and any internet related products, such as web hosting, email hosting, email configuration and DNS host management is a strong plus
- Familiar with Real Estate terminologies and general information is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Internet allowance
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Communication Arts
- Marketing Communications