BuildZoom is a fast growing San Francisco headquartered start-up with our core marketplace operations in Manila and Oklahoma. We’re on a mission to help property owners find the perfect contractor for any job - commercial or residential - and we're proud to be building a platform that people love. We're out to solve the pain that millions of homeowner’s experience regularly as they try to select a professional that they can trust. The home remodel and construction industry is highly fragmented and local. So a solution is going to need big data. As such, we're a smart group of passionate techies that's focused on bringing order (and dare we say delight) to an age-old, recurring problem.
BuildZoom is looking for a full-time communications-oriented customer success candidate to join our team.
You will be providing voice support to our users, helping them to overcome problems while deepening their relationship with BuildZoom.
Along the way, you will become our internal expert on user engagement. You will contribute your unique insights to the development of new communications campaigns, product features and operational strategies. You'll also get the chance to help design and implement new approaches to user engagement across the company.
- You will be working with our project owners and contractors to provide the best possible remodeling help and assisting them in building their dream home.
- Your diverse responsibilities include collaborating with English speaking contractors and homeowners via all forms of communication, but mostly via phone, and providing high-value guidance curating our onsite content and moderating reviews.
- You will maintain the client database and ensure that client information is always correct and updated.
- Most importantly, you'll be given the freedom and responsibility to improve the core BuildZoom site and internal tools through implementing product and process improvements; we're an open minded start-up looking for people with drive and passion to make lasting changes.
- You are a people person and love talking to colleagues from many backgrounds.
- Self-driven, organized, outgoing, smart and enthusiastic.
- Experience in voice customer service supporting overseas / US clients is an advantage.
- Have good customer service, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with CRM applications, Zendesk, and other platforms is a plus.
- Amenable to working at night and willing to cover holidays from time to time.
- You are interested in making a permanent impact at a tech startup!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home