Accounting Assistant | Imus Site
- Imus, PhilippinesE. Aguinaldo Hwy, Imus, Cavite, PhilippinesImusCavitePhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Processes payroll semi-monthly including wage and overtime payments, calculations and recording of payroll deductions, and requests for paycheck advances.
- Verifies timekeeping records, maintains time and attendance records using paper timesheets and/or electronic time management system.
- Reviews payroll before finalizing to ensure accuracy.
- Process payroll including processing and filing. Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll records
- Input, review, and audit timekeeping and other payroll related records
- Post changes in pay, tax status, and other miscellaneous categories
- Compute wage, overtime, and other types of pay
- Calculate and record payroll deductions (voluntary and involuntary)
- Compile payroll data for management, auditors, and others
- Assure that all employees receive timely responses to inquiries, questions, etc.
- Independently coordinate and communicate with all internal groups, hiring managers, and external parties (as required).
- Address and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Take initiative; demonstrate strong decision-making and organizational skills
- Initiate best practices; develop efficiency improvements
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field, or comparable experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in payroll and HRIS software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other databases
- Technically proficient in spreadsheets and Excel
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Good follow-up skills; the ability to understand; adaptability to process changes; and a strong sense of importance and ownershi
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- E. Aguinaldo Hwy, 4103 Imus, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Callmax Solutions
CallMax Solutions provides dedicated virtual support to companies worldwide, handling their in-house needs. CallMax Solutions was founded in New York and has quickly grown across to the Philippines. Our success is due to our commitment of excellent customer service, dedicated back office support and supporting our dedicated employees through great Cloud software and services. Our training is designed to help each of our valuable employees to learn, grow and thrive to their fullest potential. CallMax Solutions is handpicking candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, work in a job environment of team work and accountability, and will play a role in shaping CallMax's future.