- Teach and plan a full curriculum/syllabus in Digital Marketing or any other Marketing related topic.
- Work closely with the specialist team and other instructors in the development and/or improvement of Digital Marketing Curriculum.
- Determine training needs of students specialist classes or corporate training is able to effectively guide and coach them on their learning development.
- Supervise and monitor students' use of tools and equipment.
- Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress, to evaluate training effectiveness and to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Assist the students in the development of an impressive final project that would validate their learning capacity.
- Provide updates to the specialist team with regard to the progression and improvement of the curriculum, learning pedagogy and execution of the class itself.
- A graduate of any Business or Marketing related course
- Has at least a year of teaching experience
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must be assertive, passionate, and accommodating in class.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 94 Kamuning Road, Interweave Building, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Education and Training
- 1 opening
About CIIT College of Arts and Technology
CIIT College of Arts and Technology Want to help make a difference? CIIT seeks to revolutionize Philippine education by putting industry-based + student-centered learning + affordable in the same sentence. We are looking for awesome people with a passion for sharing knowledge and empowering others to turn their own passions into a career. It also means working with others who have similar goals, a team with a shared desire to innovate in the education space, and non-traditional management that is committed to pushing boundaries in order to close the skill gap between education and industry. Help us in building the future of Philippine Education.