Primarily responsible in attending to employee's medical needs to maintain a healthy and productive work environment and in the processing of SSS, Philhealth and HDMF/Pag-ibig monthly contributions. He/she is also responsible for the timely processing of all company benefits such as HMO, Rice subsidy, Grocery Subsidy among others. He/she is also responsible in the distribution of performance evaluation form both for regular and probationary employees.
Health and Wellness
- Identifies workplace health hazards and how they can affect the employee’s health. Proposes solution to reduce hazard.
- Facilitates the Annual Physical Examination for employees in coordination with HMO provider.
- Provides assistance to every employee regarding queries to health, check-up and HMO related concerns.
- Issues and monitors supply of medicines and conduct first aid services.
- Checks and audits Plant hygiene and cleanliness and Cafeteria healthy menu.
- Maintains cleanliness in Clinic area.
- Administers first aid treatments and provide medications for employees as needed.
- Monitors and records the patient's medical condition.
- Assists all injured employees to the nearest hospital.
- Maintains all employees medical and other similar records.
- Secures and ensures that the sick employees submit a "fit to work" certificate.
- Interprets and evaluates diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates.
- Creates training module and conducts training/seminar for health and wellness program.
- Responsible in engaging employees to attend health and wellness programs, stress management program and other activities that will help in promoting a good work-life balance
- Participate in the activities of occupational health and safety by giving suggestions in the improvement of the working environment affecting the health and well-being of the workers
- Research activities pertaining or related to health and wellness development
- Ensures timely processing of monthly contributions of SSS, Philhealth and HDMF/Pag-ibig thru One-hub system.
- Ensures that all proper documentations and proof of remittances of monthly contributions of SSS,Philhealth and Pag-ibig/HDMF are properly piled.
- Attends to employee’s concerns on SSS, Philhealth and HDMF/Pag-ibig and resolve or respond to their queries and concerns within three(3) days from the date of receipt.
- Reviews accuracy of employee’s loan application for SSS and Pag-ibig/HDMF and timely submits the same within three(3) days from date of receipt.
- Prepares and submits weekly report on employee’s concern with SSS, HDMF/Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR.
- Ensures that the newly hired are timely reported to SSS, HDMF/Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR as new employee of the company.
- Timely processes clearances of SSS, Pag-ibig/HDMF and Philhealth.
- Ensures that a newly regularized employee is enrolled to HMO not later than the day of employee’s regularization.
- Proactively prepares Philhealth documents of employees who needs it for their or their dependent’s hospitalization.
- Timely processes Rice and grocery subsidy monthly and ensures releasing not later than every 26th day of the month.
- Assists in the company events facilitation.
- Monitors closely expiration of contract of probationary employees. Reminds the employee’s department head of the contract expiration not later than 45 days before contract expiration. Provides the employee’s department head a copy of KPI’s/KRA evaluation, Performance Evaluation Form and request for Personnel Action (RPA)
- Reviews received performance evaluation of probationary employees and process the same for approval within three(3) days from date of receipt.
- Process the Request for Personnel Action (RPA) for regularization and then submit to the HR for Timekeeping and Compensation for processing NAPA and other regularization documents.
- Prepares Notice of End of Contract for employees who are recommended for end of contract.
- Handles the annual Performance Evaluation of all regular employees and prepares the annual performance evaluation monitoring.
- Ensures 100% compliance to ISO procedures
- Performs other tasks assigned by the immediate head .
- Graduate of any 4-year course, Registered Nurse
- With or without experience in human resources/ administrative department.
- Knowledgeable in HR related functions particularly benefits
- Computer literate; Good communication skills; Time Management Skills
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively, both orally and writing
- Has Integrity
- Committed to work for HR
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
Licenses and Certifications
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lot 1A, Lot 1B, and Lot 2, Prince Balagtas Ave., Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
- 2 openings