Project Manager | Pampanga
IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
- Angeles, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Angeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Project Lead will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client engagements. The Project Lead will be developed in several facets of marketing and business transformation that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in. He/she will be primarily responsible to lead the team and be accountable for excellence in service delivery and developing the junior members of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating strategies and campaigns to improve the performance of partners.
- Responsible for managing the sales force.
- Supervise and support account managers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reporting and analyzing key metrics
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Build and maintain client relationships based on trust and respect.
- Gradudate of any 4 year course
- Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills required.
- Must be a detail-oriented, presentable, creative thinker, a team player, and possess excellent communication skills.
- At least 2-4 years work experience specializing in Product/Project Management / Advertising / Marketing / Shopper Marketing / Events
- Willing to work on-site
- 35-45k Monthly Salary
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
About IMPACT - Training / Marketing / Consulting
facebook.com/ImpactTrainingConsultancy IMPACT Training & Consultancy is a company committed to the advancement and excellence of its multi-national clients across several industries. We run nation-wide operations by a team of dynamic and highly competent individuals who aim to make an impact on each of our clients’ organizations. We do this by strengthening and intensifying their capabilities through effective training, management planning, analysis, and implementations. IMPACT offers career opportunities across several workforces, providing a unique career experience depending on your skills, career goals and personal learning objectives.